From Maspeth, New York, USA:

Where can I find a diet menu for my 15 month old baby with type 1 diabetes?

I would highly recommend that you schedule an appointment with a registered dietitian who specializes in diabetes meal planning. He/she can individualize a meal plan with your child's nutritional likes/dislikes in mind. They would also ensure your child receive adequate calories while optimizing blood sugar control. If need be, ask your physician for a referral to an RD.

[Editor's comment: Sweet Kids: How to Balance Diabetes Control & Good Nutrition with Family Peace by Betty Brackenridge and Richard Rubin a great reference for managing an infant with diabetes. SS]