From Williston, North Dakota, USA:

About four years ago I had a glucose intolerance test done, and my doctor said that I had "cheated" on the "test" because my levels did not move at all the entire time. He stated that he consulted two other doctors, in different states, and they too, said that was unheard of. I was in complete shock -- dumbfounded to say the least! I didn't even know what the results were supposed to be, or not be, and was monitored at the hospital the entire duration of the test. I left his office almost in tears.

I have never had this checked again but have had several people ask me if I have hypoglycemia or if I have had a GTT. I am always tired, especially after I eat (even so much as a small bowl of soup) and have been craving sweets. My desire for something sweet, especially after eating, is growing to the point where I have been eating cookies and even pecan bars whereas usually I would never be able to "tolerate" the sweetness. I am currently on Synthroid for hypothyroidism. Should I have a GTT again?

Have you spoken with a physician about this? I do not agree that a flat glucose tolerance test is impossible. On the other hand, it does not mean that you have symptomatic hypoglycemia either. You need to have a physician sit down with you, discuss your symptoms, and give you some feedback about the kinds of problems this might be related to. Cravings for foods are not necessarily a specific indication of a disease.