From Wadsworth, Ohio, USA:

I have used Nutrasweet [aspartame] since it came on market, and my family physician said that there was another aspartame related sweetener available that could be used in baking. I tried Splenda [sucralose] for three months, but it seemed to raise my blood sugar level slightly. If there is a type of heat resistant type sweetener on market I would like to compare results. What is name of the new product?

The only relatively new sweetener that is heat resistant is Splenda, although it may be marketed under its generic name: sucralose. Splenda is made from table sugar but should not affect blood sugars since its chemical makeup is altered so that your body does not recognize it as sugar.