From Morgan, Minnesota, USA:

Do I, as a student in a Junior High School, have the right to test my blood sugar anywhere (e.g during class or at my locker), anytime, without the nurse's help? Do I have the right to not even go to the nurse's office ever during the day? Please tell me what my rights are. I really hate having to go to the nurse everyday and having to sit there and wait and wait and wait.

You have the right to check your blood sugar at school. When and where you do that has to be mutually agreed upon between you and school personnel. I suggest that your ask your parents to set up a meeting with you, your parents, school personnel, and perhaps a member of your diabetes team to discuss this issue.

Posted to School and Daycare