From Offaly, Ireland:

I am not getting any warning before going into a coma, my blood glucose is in the 20s mmol/L [360 mg/dl], and I can't get it down. Please help.

I am a bit confused by your question. I will assume that you mean that you have hypoglycemia unawareness and that you can have sudden crashing hypos without warning but that your normal blood glucose values are running high. This brittleness is a common problem.

You have to work closely with your diabetes team. Attention to the detail of diet, injection timing and results and the effect of exercise should help to get things back on an even keel.

Posted to Hyperglycemia and DKA