From Milford, New Hampshire, USA:

Over the past year or two I have noticed that when I eat more than I should (mainly pasta), I don't feel well. the next day. I urinate every time I turn around (approximately every half-hour ), my lower back aches, and my mouth has a metallic taste to it. Over the course of the day, the symptoms subside, and I feel better the next day.

I am not overweight, and I do aerobic exercise almost every day. I try to watch my calorie intake during the week, but occasionally on the weekend I may overindulge, which in the end affects me the next day. Is this something to be concerned about? What do these symptoms mean?

I am not sure if this relates to diabetes or not. If you do not have diabetes, and you are concerned about this, ask yourself if you have any of the more specific symptoms of diabetes. If you have even some of these, I would ask your physician about being tested for diabetes. This is usually done with a first morning blood specimen for serum glucose.