I'm 27 years old, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 12, and my blood sugar is about 80-150 mg/dl [4.4-8.3 mmol/L] in the morning, 150-200 mg/dl [8.3-11.1 mmol/L] in the evening, and my hemoglobin A1c level is 7.4%. Other people told me that maybe I have type 2 diabetes because I use little insulin. How can I sure that I have type 1 diabetes?

It sounds like your blood sugar levels are too high, especially in the evening. It's difficult to tell the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes, but sometimes antibody tests can be used (islet cell, GAD and insulin antibodies).

You should discuss this with your doctors to see if this is available and how expensive it would be. Sometimes one can tell the difference between type 1 and type 2 by the pattern of glucose levels, how stable or unstable they are. Talking to your diabetes team may allow you to figure this out by this pattern, whether you have ever had ketones, whether you are thin or overweight etc. Sometimes family history of diabetes can also be helpful.