Question:

From New York, USA:

I had a alcohol urine test with a low positive reading (40 mg/dl to 99mg/dl), but I did not drink any alcoholic beverage. What could have caused this reading?

Answer:

I would suggest you refer those questions to the laboratory that did the test. Some lab tests can have results that are termed false positive results. That is a test that turns positive in the absence of the real thing. It may be your medications did interfere with these determinations. The lab that performs the test can probably tell you more about this than I could.