From England:

I am on Lantus (insulin glargine) with Humalog, and for the last four days, my sugars have gone high. They average 7 mmol/L [126 mg/dl] before bed, 11 mmol/L [198 mg/dl], and I have a small amount of ketones. Do I increase my Lantus or my Humalog?

It does sound like you need more insulin, even if only on a temporary basis. However, I think it would be wrong to offer specific advice on-line, and you should contact your diabetes team directly. I note that you are from England and I know that all diabetes teams in the UK would expect you to contact them if you are uncertain about what adjustments to make. Most should offer you written guidance for this and for managing 'sick days'.