From Jefferson, Ohio, USA:

My daughter has scar tissue at injection sites. Her specialist gave me some information on Insuflon, and I would like to know if you have any information (if the patient likes it, chance of infection, etc). I would just like a little more knowledge before calling the medical company.

The Insuflon is a subcutaneous catheter similar to what is used with a pump, that can be used for all insulin injections for two or three days before it has to be replaced. It is very popular in some parts of the country.