From Buffalo, New York, USA:

Have there been any studies on the benefits of NovoLog as opposed to Humalog in pumps? Are there more skin rashes and injection site pain from the Humalog? Is less insulin needed when NovoLog is used in the pump?

I have not heard of any studies that do "head to head" comparisons between Humalog and NovoLog in insulin pumps. My personal experience is that some people will prefer one while others will prefer the other. Humalog seems to have a little quicker offset than NovoLog (which may be a benefit to some and a disadvantage to others). In general, they have equivalent potency.

Posted to Insulin Pumps and Insulin Analogs