From Bentonville, Arizona, USA:

My daughter was diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis at the age of 14, fibromyalgia at 15, and now at the age of 17 she is experiencing daily unexplained undiagnosed hypoglycemia episodes that resolve with sugary food. She was on two different thyroid pills, but her levels were hyperthyroid, and she has been off of this medicine now for three months. She wakes with a headache daily, is extremely tired, always hungry, never feeling full, is very thin, feeling nauseated throughout the day, pale and always cold when everyone around here is hot. When going through her hypoglycemic bout she is cold, clammy, sweaty, shaky, really irritable, and weak. Should she be seen by a doctor to be diagnosed for diabetes or hypoglycemia? What tests should I expect? She has had these symptoms on and off for three years and doctors in general don't listen to her.

This is a very unusual story: You should contact a pediatric endocrinologist for specific consultation to try to sort this out.