From Indianapolis, Indiana, USA:

I am interested in getting an insulin pump for our 11 year old daughter, and I am working with our diabetes team, but they will not recommend any particular pump company, and have left the decision up to us. I have information on all the pumps. Do you know of any web site that would tell of any known problems with any of the pumps?

I would have recommended CWD's Parents mailing list and Insulin Pumpers web site.

[Editor's comment: And of course, be sure to look through Insulin Pump Therapy at this website. WWQ]

Posted to Insulin Pumps