From Orlando, Florida, USA:

I am 41 years old, and four years ago, I had gestational diabetes (during my fifth pregnancy) requiring insulin. Now I seem to be having frequent symptoms of low blood sugar, especially weakness, nausea, and headache. Could hypoglycemia somehow be related to my previous diabetes? Is there a test to find out if my pancreas is producing too much insulin? I have also been diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, an autoimmune disease.

Gestational diabetes puts you at risk for developing type 2 diabetes later in life. However, gestational diabetes is also more frequent with increased number of pregnancies and age.

The symptoms you describe are not specific to diabetes. They do not necessarily have a predictive value in anticipating that you would have diabetes. the most common symptoms of diabetes include frequent urination, extreme thirst, rapid weight loss, dry mouth, and blurring of vision. The symptoms of headache and fatigue and Sjogren's syndrome may be true but unrelated.

I would suggest you work carefully on maintaining a healthy weight, exercise regularly, and have a routine exam annually during which you have your fasting blood sugar checked.