From Sheerness, Kent, England.:

I have had type 1 diabetes for more than 10 years treated with NovoRapid before meals and Monotard [Lente} at bedtime, and my hemoglobin A1c (checked every year) is always 6-8%. I have had a urinary problem for about five years and suffer from extreme seepage after urinating. I saw a urologist who did not find a problem, but I cannot believe that this condition is normal. None of the professionals I have told this problem about really appears to have a clue about it. Any ideas?

The cause of your leakage could be from many things. Sphincter tone, bladder function, pelvic injury with childbirth, urinary tract infection, high sugars, and several other factors are possible. Most of the time, these problems are evaluated by a urologist. You need to find someone who will work with you to systematically find the cause of the problem.