Question:

From Leicestershire, United Kingdom:

I have Turner's syndrome along with Down's syndrome, and I have a family history of diabetes so I know I am at high risk and have to be careful. At the moment I don't feel well; I am bringing up acid with blood in it, I have a sharp headache, and only two nights ago (and again this morning), I had sharp pains in my stomach. I feel so badly, I can't face the thought of food at the moment. What's wrong with me?

Answer:

It sounds like the best thing you can do is get yourself checked out by your doctor, to make sure you are okay and also to help you with your problems.

JS

[Editor's comment: Your symptoms are not typical of diabetes. As Dr. Schulga said, you and your parents should arrange for you to be seen by your physician promptly for evaluation. WWQ]