From Connecticut, USA:

I am 20 years old, have had well controlled diabetes for over 18 years, and recently I have been getting sick most of the time when I eat. Therefore, my endocrinologist tested for celiac disease, but the results were negative.

Next I went to an allergist who tested me for possible lactose intolerance but the blood results were negative. I was also tested for wheat allergy, and that result is in the very low positive level. Previous food allergies I have include tomatoes, pistachios and most fruits (due to oral allergy syndrome). Could wheat be the culprit? Should I be looking into other possible causes?

You may want to consult a gastroenterologist to see if you have some neuropathy involving slow stomach or intestinal motility. The best test for celiac disease involves a new antibody called transglutaminase so check to be sure that this is the test that was ordered and not an "older" less sensitive test.

Addison's disease, pernicious anemia (B12, folic acid deficiency), iron deficiency, and thyroid disease are also more common and can also be checked or as well.