From Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA:

I saw an advertisement on TV for product called 60 something, but I didn't pay a lot of attention. It was an insulin injector with a dial on it. You dial up the number of units, put a small needle on it, and push the red button. It seemed very convenient. Do you know about this product? Do you have any information on it?

The device you mention sounds like the Innolet by Novo Nordisk. It is a pen-like device that comes pre-filled with either Novolin N (NPH]) or Novolin 70/30 but is not available with any other type of insulin.

There are other pen-like devices that might be more suitable for a teenager with type 1 diabetes, such as the NovoPen Junior which offers half-unit dosing or the InDuo which offers one-unit dosing. Both of these devices work with all Novo insulin cartridges.

[Editor's comment: See Insulin Pens. SS]