From Portmouth, United Kingdom:

Over the past months, I have been experiencing some stomach problems and have been investigated by hospital who say this may be either Crohn's disease or neuropathy. I already suffer from peripheral neuropathy, have looked at some of the information on autonomic neuropathy, and my symptoms fit these. My concern is that the results for tests I have already have had won't be known for another six months when I next visit the hospital. Is there anything I can or should do now either to relieve the symptoms or more?

I would question why the results will not be available for six months? Can't you call (or write or e-mail) your health care provider to get the results sooner? Why must you wait six months to be seen again?

It is too easy to suggest this is a reflection of the healthcare system in the UK. You should not have to wait six months to be diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Yes, this may be diabetic gastroparesis, and prescription medications may be helpful. You should contact your physician to inquire.