From Houston, Texas, USA:

Lately, I have been having terrible stomach pain (it inflates immensely and becomes as hard as a rock) and unbearable back pain which usually happens when I use the NovoLog FlexPen, 75/25. My doctor insists I use this insulin, but its hurting me every time, and I really think I should change to the NovoLog FlexPen, 70/30, because it didn't do any harm to me when I used to use it. What should I do?

I think you mean Humalog 75/25 and NovoLog FlexPen, 70/30. That said, I don't understand how the symptoms come from the insulin -- any insulin. Rather, it may be something to do with the nerves in the stomach and the emptying of the stomach after meals. Please discuss your symptoms with your doctor.