From Miami, Florida, USA:

My child was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and I want to donate my pancreas to him now.

You didn't ask any question. If your question is how to donate part of your pancreas to your child, there are no clinical or research trials of total pancreas or partial pancreas transplantation anywhere since such studies are still mostly in research with animals and adults, require significant and potentially risky medications, etc.

You can look on this web site as well as the web sites of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and American Diabetes Association for more detailed information about the status of current transplantation studies and progress. There are many research centers around the world working on this problem including the Diabetes Research Institute in Miami.

Posted to Transplants