Question:

From Campbell, Missouri, USA:

My spouse, who has type 2 diabetes, uses chewing tobacco daily. Can you find out the sugar and or carb content in a package pouch of chewing tobacco?

Answer:

If there is an 800 number on the package, I would suggest you call them and ask your question. Chewing tobacco does not nave a lot of carbohydrate in it, if I remember correctly, but of course it stays around the teeth for along time, so is very likely to cause cavities and other dental problems, so it is not good at all from a tooth standpoint, whether or not you have diabetes.

LSF