From New Jersey, USA:

When the outside temperature and relative humidity increase (say to 90 degrees F and 90% humidity), my blood sugar increases to such high values that sometimes the meter can't read it Can you help? What could be the cause?

There are many things that can raise blood sugars. However, it is difficult to determine since I don't know what your usual blood sugars are and how much higher they are during the heat. Heat, like other stresses, can cause your body difficulty.Do you do some physical activity outside?

Posted to Hyperglycemia and DKA