From Chillicothe, Ohio, USA:
I am putting together a list of snacks (30 grams of carb) my son can have with the kids for his preschool. Could you give me some help?
Some quick and easy kid friendly snacks that average around 30 grams of carbohydrate are as follows:
Be sure you refer to the nutrition facts information label to find out exact carb counts.
- peanut butter and cracker sandwiches (usually 4-6 sandwiches)
- cheese and cracker sandwiches (usually 4-6 sandwiches)
- 1/2 pb and j (with low sugar jelly)
- 1/2 cup regular pudding
- 8 ounces reduced calorie fruit yogurt
- most granola or fruit bars average 25-30 grams of carb/bar
- 10 vanilla wafers
Original posting 16 Sep 2003
Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.