From Baltimore, Maryland, USA:

I am 15 years old, I have asthma, and I have suspected for a while that I might have a medical problem like hypoglycemia. I become intensely hungry between meals, and I feel dizzy a lot of the time, especially when I move my head. I also get frequent headaches and other pains. I feel cold a lot of the time and after a little exercise, I feel very tired, cold and hungry. I have heard that my father has low blood sugar, but he does not take medications or have a special diet, and I have never been tested. Whenever I bring up the topic with my doctor, she says that I am fine and nothing else. Please respond.

I would suggest reviewing your concerns again with your physician. Your best resource for information is your physician, and if you don't have confidence in her evaluation, it may be time to seek consultation from another physician.