Question:

From India:

I am 10 years old and type 1 diabetes. Please kindly let me know about a diabetes chart.

Answer:

I am not quite sure what you mean by a 'diabetes chart', but I assume that you are wondering how to record your blood sugars over a period of time. At its simplest, you can make a chart with paper, pencil and ruler -- writing down each blood sugar as you measure it and then working out how this should affect your insulin dose either by yourself, with help from your family, or better still your doctor.There are also various ways in which you can use a computer to memorise the blood glucose levels and then to display them in a fashion that makes decisions about treatment easier to make. It is possible that you can already do this directly from the blood