From Prescott, Arizona, USA:

I have been working really hard on keeping good blood sugar control by watching what I eat and getting plenty of exercise. I play volleyball and basketball six months out of the year for my school, and I work out at the gym daily, running at least two miles, when I'm not in a sport. I'm on a very low carb diet, watching portion sizes and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. Since I have started working so hard to be in such good shape, I have continued a steady weight gain over the past several years, and when I recently intensified my dedication to my healthy lifestyle, I gained an additional eight pounds. Do you have any suggestions about food, exercise at different times of day, and eating small snacks frequently verses sticking to three meals a day?

Everything you're doing seems to be apparently fine. The the steady weight gain over the last years might be a sign that some nutritional suggestions are required. Ask a dietitian for further help.

Posted to Weight and Weight Loss