From Wisconsin, USA:

How do I find specific State laws governing insulin administration in school? Can an unlicensed person draw insulin into a syringe? Should they only be using pens? I cannot find any law or statute as I search the State government web sites. I assume it is under the Department of Public Instruction?

I would recommend contacting the State's Education Department and asking for the unit assisting children with special needs. They will be able to help you identify the law or regulation governing insulin administration in the school setting.

Posted to School and Daycare