From Israel:

I have had diabetes for about 25 years, and I have retinopathy. I also have a disc in my root of my back which presses on the vein of my right leg. When I exercise I lose the feeling in my feet because I also have neuropathy. What should I do since I have to go through these exercises?

Poor control of your diabetes lowers your pain threshold. It is important for you to control your blood sugars at a level that minimizes this effect.You may also need pain control. I would caution you against using traditional pain medications. I would have you discuss these with your physician. In many areas, a multi-discipline pain clinic is available to manage chronic pain.

Posted to Aches and Pains