From Summersville, West Virginia, USA:

I have had hypothyroidism for over 20 years, and within the past year, I was also diagnosed with diabetes. I am currently taking 150 mg of Synthroid and Actos [pioglitazone]. I have a problem with my weight. I cannot lose weight and have tried. I don't eat much basically because I'm not hungry but nor do I drink a lot. I am extremely tired, my vision is not good, I am restless at night, I pee a lot, I am very moody, and I seem to cry at the drop of a hat. What could my problem be? I don't have the money to go back to the doctor again right now. Is there anything over-the-counter I can take that will help boost my system?

There is no quick fix here. The most important issue is whether your blood sugars are under good control. It is one thing to take a medication, yet another to know if it is affective. Frequent urination at night, emotional lability, difficulty sleeping can all result from poor blood sugar control. There is no over-the-counter easy to take medication that will solve your problems. You need health care.