From New York, USA:

My husband, who has type 2 diabetes treated with pills, takes Viagra three times per week, jenasol, Interex, superlibido formula for men, and a lot of others. Would these medicines affect his diabetes, the heart, or other organs?

The use of supplements should be closely monitored. I do not know all of the contents of the supplements that you have described, but the use of Viagra is generally considered for one to three times per month. More frequent use has not been shown to be harmful, but with the additional supplements, I would be concerned. I would approach your husband's physician and discuss this as soon as possible.