From Augusta, Georgia, USA:

My eight year old grandson, who has diabetes, had a cholesterol level of 201 which is a bit higher than his doctor would like it to be. Do you have anything that would help me to incorporate lower cholesterol foods into the diet he is currently on?

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with an dietitian who specializes in diabetes meal planning. As well as reviewing the current meal plan, he/she can suggest low fat foods/cooking techniques to assist with lowering your son's cholesterol. Meal plans for diabetes are more individualized nowadays to control sugars and cholesterol. Ask your physician for a referral to an RD if necessary.