From New Palestine, Indiana, USA:

My ten year old son has frequent body odor, and it doesn't seem to matter if he wears deodorant or not. It doesn't seem to be only from his armpits or feet; it's as if it is coming out the all the pores all over his body. Showering usually helps, but sometimes only for a couple of hours or so. I have been told this could be a sign of diabetes. He is overweight, and sometimes lethargic but doesn't really have any of the other symptoms. Should we have his blood sugar levels tested?

This is not a typical sign of diabetes. There are other causes of unusual odors that may be present. I would suggest reviewing your concerns with your son's pediatrician.