From Lumberton, New Jersey, USA:

At a recent physical lab work showed I had a fasting insulin level of less than 2 uU/mL. The blood sugar level at the same time was 78. Ketones were 1 plus. Is this anything to check into furthur? The doctor was called away and unable to review the lab results. My son has Type 1 diabetes and I have easily managed hypoglycemia.

It appears that your glucose is normal. The low insulin level by itself is not diagnostic of diabetes. You might want to set up an appointment with a specialist who could obtain insulin antibody levels and other markers to determine whether you are at risk. I would also obtain blood glucoses after eating to see if they are elevated.