From Hamilton, Ontario, Canada:

Recently there was a sex educator at my school. The age-old question of swallowing ejaculate came up, and the nurse subsequently commented that it had approximately 30 calories. This lead me to wonder how much carbohydrate is there in semen? Would swallowing semen affect my blood glucose?

The glucose content of semen is similar to that in extracellular water and serum, i.e., around 100 mg/dl, a level that would have an insignificant impact on your blood sugar.

Additional comments from Dr. Linda DiMeglio:

As a teen or young adult, there are many reasons not to consider unprotected oral sex besides the possible effects on blood glucose. Such activity puts you at high risk of sexually transmitted diseases such as genital-oral transmission of herpes, HIV, gonorrhea, and warts.