From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, USA:

I have recently used Bayer's UriStix to test for protein in my urine. The first test I did came out as expected. It showed between none and a trace. About an hour after that I tested again and the readings came out to be very high. It said my glucose levels were at the highest end (which it said was 2000 mg/dl) and the protein level was between ++ and +++ (which was 100 to 300). I tested again about fifteen minutes after that and the readings were the same. A glucose test with my glucometer said 245. So I was rather confused. The second test was almost immediately after I had had sex and I am wondering if this was the cause of the abnormal reading or if the strips are bad or if that was accurate, which I find difficult to believe. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Semen has fructose and protein. These may be false positive high levels. I would restrict your measurements so as to exclude testing after sex.