Question:

From Peyton, Colorado, USA:

I'm a 25-years old female. I have been having lots of problems with aches in my legs for months now. I have an electric blanket on the bed, which I have thought might be the cause, but now my legs hurt whether I use it or not. It's really not a pain, but more of an achy feeling that will keep me awake all night. My legs jump all the time. I've had low blood sugar for about six years.

Answer:

I am not sure why your legs are feeling the way they are and I am not sure if there is any connection with hypoglycemia. Sometimes, people can have a problem known as restless leg syndrome that will cause you to move your legs at night. This may be treated with medications. I would suggest you contact your physician for more follow-up.

Posted to Hypoglycemia and Aches and Pains