From Saginaw, Texas, USA:

I'm 32 years old. I have headaches a lot and I'm always tried. My family says I'm probably a type 2 diabetic. I had a really bad headache the other day and felt really tried as usual, so my husband, who is a paramedic, suggested that I check my blood sugar. It turned out to be 32 mg/dl [1.7 mmol/L]. I checked it again today and it was 100 mg/dl [5.6 mmol/L]. I thought diabetes meant high glucose readings, not low. I'm going to my doctor on Monday. If I go in and my glucose level is normal, I will not know what to do.

There are a number of reasons for headaches. You need to discuss the possibilities with your physician. This is a common problem. It is good not to have diabetes as the reason for the headaches.

Posted to Aches and Pains and Diagnosis and Symptoms