Question:

From Birmingham, United Kingdom:

I have been diagnosed as having type 1 diabetes. I am having to reduce my levels to prevent hypoglycemic reactions, but generally my levels are good. Am I having a honeymoon period? If so, how long can it last?

Answer:

You could be having a honeymoon period, but the information is sketchy to confirm or deny this. One would need to know the glucoses, the length of time of diabetes, the reduction in your dosages. You would also might be improving your diet and exercise and lowering your requirements that way.

ABS

Posted to Honeymoon