From Toronto, Ontario, Canada:

I urinate frequently, with large quantities of urine. I have type 1 diabetes and this problem persists even with good glucose control. What can I do? I am an 18 year old female.

You should discuss this with your physician or specialist. Individuals could have other problems which could cause increased urination. Diabetes is just one of the causes. Pituitary diseases, thyroid disease, problems with the bladder or kidney could also cause increases in urine. Medications that one takes could contribute.