From Mannford, Oklahoma, USA:

I recently had a complete physical and my health is good, blood sugar levels good, and cholesterol good. The other day I had not eaten anything for four to five hours, then I ate four chocolate brownies and nothing else. Within 20 minutes, I felt like I was drugged and about to pass out. I also had a headache. About 45 minutes after that, I was able to get some fish and broccoli to eat, but I continued to feel bad. I went to bed and fell asleep.

This never happened before. Is this something to be concerned about? My blood tests at my physical were great. Is this normal as I age? I am 42.

I don't think you can be sure as to whether this is something to be concerned about. The episode happened once and has not been repeated. It is the correct time to be associated with postprandial hypoglycemia. I do not think it is something to be concerned about if it does not happen again. If it does, it is important to recall the conditions surrounding which the event occurred. You should contact your physician about this if it recurs. Otherwise, these are vague symptoms and need more information to be of help.