From Wellman, Texas, USA:

Twice, I have had such low blood sugars that I totally cannot recall anything that happened. I am told that I talk crazy and cry uncontrollably. These have both been times when I was under a great deal of stress. Can stress send your body into such an episode of low blood sugar and, if so, do you have any idea how low you go before you lose all self control?

Stress can affect your blood sugars either elevating them, which is most common, or lowering them. Depending on your counter regulatory system, your symptoms may vary and the level at which your glucose triggers these symptoms can vary. I would, given your information, discuss this with your physician. You may need to adjust the insulin pump programming.

Posted to Hypoglycemia and Behavior