From Sutter, California, USA:

Dr. Schwartz had answered a previous question regarding my 13 year old daughter not needing insulin injections for three months. She gradually tapered off, and then stopped. It has now been over one year since an injection. Her glucose numbers range from the 80's to the 120's (mg/dl) [4.4 to 6.9 mmol/L]. Is it likely that this will continue indefinitely? The only thing that came back in her blood test was that she tested slightly positive for celiac. We have another set of blood work scheduled for June. We test every day, exercise, and count carbohydrates still. I know your response might be a guess, but I am curious how long this could last. I hope forever.

If I understand your current situation, having reviewed your previous question, you infer that her antibody testing for type 1 diabetes has returned negative. If she has been off insulin for one year, I'd have to question whether the diagnosis of type 1 diabetes was correct. Just as "not all that glitters is gold", not all that is hyperglycemia is diabetes.

I'd suggest you have a comprehensive follow up with your pediatric endocrinologist about the issues of her diagnosis and the follow up of a "slightly positive" test for celiac disease.