Question:

From Liverpool, United Kingdom:

I have been generally feeling unwell with fatigue, aches and pains mainly in my legs, which feel weak and cramp-like, also a backache, and my hips, knee and ankle joints hurt. My left side from hip to groin area feels numb. I have had various blood tests and an MRI scan of my head; all have come back normal. My blood sugars are up and down, although I am having a lot of early morning low blood sugars. My arms also feel weak, but no pain. Is this my diabetes or could there be another cause?

Answer:

These are not clearly diabetes related, although some may be. I would see your primary physician and be evaluated for additional rheumatological problems.

Posted to Aches and Pains