From Liverpool, United Kingdom:

I have been generally feeling unwell with fatigue, aches and pains mainly in my legs, which feel weak and cramp-like, also a backache, and my hips, knee and ankle joints hurt. My left side from hip to groin area feels numb. I have had various blood tests and an MRI scan of my head; all have come back normal. My blood sugars are up and down, although I am having a lot of early morning low blood sugars. My arms also feel weak, but no pain. Is this my diabetes or could there be another cause?

These are not clearly diabetes related, although some may be. I would see your primary physician and be evaluated for additional rheumatological problems.

Posted to Aches and Pains