From Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA:

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age 12 months. She is five now. For probably two years now, she has had chronic stomach pains and a small odor. They have tested her for urine infections and she is on Pepcid now. Nothing seems to help and no one seems to think it is a big deal and I am curious if it could be insulin related or something else that they need to run different test for?

Your daughter should certainly be tested for celiac disease and possibly also for lactose intolerance. You should speak to your diabetes team about this.