Question:

From Carthage, North Carolina, USA:

I would like to know why my feet hurt all the time. I work 12 hours a day and when I get home, all I want to do is take off my shoes. Also, I am always tired, not wanting to do anything, but sleep. I eat, but not very well. I can't afford insurance. What can I do about my feet and my fatigue?

Answer:

You need to see a doctor to monitor your blood sugar and to check your feet and circulation in general. Find a clinic near your home that has a fee schedule based on ability to pay and make an appointment as soon as possible. There may be a number of reasons why your feet hurt, but first you have to find out why before you can treat it.

JS

Posted to Aches and Pains and Type 2