From Edison, New Jersey, USA:

If I'm starting to get hungry more often than usual, and seem to eat twice the amount of food I usually can handle. I also go to the bathroom twice as often as I usually would go. Does that necessarily mean that I am probably in the early stages of getting diabetes? I used to sleep very little, but recently I can sleep more than 12 hours and still remain tired. Does that mean I may become diabetic soon?

Some of the symptoms you describe are also found in diabetes: frequent urination, extreme thirst, fatigue, hunger. But, these can also be things that teenagers feel as they go through growth spurts and developmental changes. If you are concerned, it would be smart to have your family doctor check you over.