From Brisbane, Queensland, Australia:

I am an 18 years old female and not overweight. I weight 63 kilograms (139 pounds) and am 176 centimeters (5 feet, 7 inches) tall. I have been feeling very fatigued lately. I have noticed that around 10 a.m., three to four hours after I eat breakfast, I get very shaky and weak. This stops after I have something to eat. It also happens if I have a late lunch, or do not eat regularly (every four hours). I also feel sick if I do not eat regularly. I have been getting headaches, and sometimes when I wake up, I feel sick and weak, and am covered in sweat, even though it is the middle of winter. Could it be possible that I have hypoglycemia?

Yes, it is a possibility and you should discuss your symptoms with your family doctor.