From Liberty Township, Ohio, USA:

What are some different ways that I can maintain good blood sugar control and live a healthy life? I find that I have been craving foods even when I am not really hungry.

Depending on your situation, you might want to work with a dietician to find out how much variation you are allowed. Sometimes, having a day or meal where you can eat something usually prohibited allows you to stay on track the rest of the time. Your cravings might be satisfied if you knew you had an opportunity to work around them. Obviously, this is dependent on how you are being treated, how high your sugars are, and what your calorie restrictions might be. A dietician may also help you with alternative products that are available that may be able to satisfy your cravings.

Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet and Other