Question:

From Scottsdale, Arizona, USA:

We recently purchased a new computer. We went from a PC to a Macintosh. I had the software from LifeScan for the Ultra One Touch Blood Glucose monitor on my old computer and it was very helpful in identifying patterns in my son's blood glucose control. I have contacted LifeScan to request information regarding software that would be compatible with my Macintosh. They informed me that they did not make software that is compatible with a Macintosh. The demand was not great enough to warrant it. They were kind enough to refer me to you in hopes that you may have an idea for us. Please advise if you are familiar with a software program that will enable us to download my son's meter and see patterns.

Answer:

Please refer to Software for Macintosh and Other [than PC] computers.

DM